Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best vegetarian diet? Am I doing it right?

I've just recently gone vegetarian and I'm wondering if I'm keeping up with my nutrients correctly. I've been drinking soy milk for the extra protein, only eating whole wheat bread, trying to include broccoli and lentils in my meals, eaten SOME meat substitutes, and I'm allowing myself to eat fish. Is there anything else I should be doing? how much of each nutrient should I be getting? I'm seventeen years old and I'm about 170 pounds. =) thanks!What is the best vegetarian diet? Am I doing it right?
Wow! congruatualtions, I am vegetarian but I was born that way so It was easy.



i think what you are doing is totally fine, just keep up with that and never forget b12 for which you are getting through soy milk, i think that's what you should be doing. (likewise I have had fish at times).



and i think meat eaters scare others to be a vegetarian because they can not change themselves, by telling a lot of MYTH.



it is the way of life for me and family. to tell you the truth, I have never counted anything in my diet as per protein or carbs and I am perfectly healthy. You don't need to be too conscious about it but just try to include as much variety as possible. eg. there are just about gazzlion types of lentils to choose from so pack up on those and my god they are so tasty too.



btw, I know so much of tasty dishes coz i'm very picky. in my opinion, meat is not very tasty by itself anyways.What is the best vegetarian diet? Am I doing it right?
You should take a multi vitamin. other than that you're doing great!What is the best vegetarian diet? Am I doing it right?
eat tofu



fish is a meat PS



i would say



ur doing okay

No comments:

Post a Comment