Thursday, February 23, 2012

Do you lose more weight on a vegetarian diet?

I'm a vegetarian (DEFINITELY not cause of weight!) and my friend wants to become one to lose weight (which I think is a stupid reason). Is it true that you lose weight?Do you lose more weight on a vegetarian diet?
I think that any time you cut entire food groups from your diet, you'll lose weight. But the answer is not necessarily. If you're substituting a bag of chips for a steak... Know what I mean?Do you lose more weight on a vegetarian diet?
Not necessarily, b/c if you eat a lot of junk food then you wouldn't.

RNDo you lose more weight on a vegetarian diet?
well if your a vegetarian you should know

if you lost more weight becoming a vegan or not
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product (I only wanted something 100% natural). I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at

http://www.no-stress-diet.us , they give you a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling.
  • ameren missouri
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment