Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I maintain a healthy vegetarian diet?

Like what are some specific examples of things I should eat each day to stay healthy without meat?



Thanks for the help =]How can I maintain a healthy vegetarian diet?
Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and beans, and you will be completely health. Healthier in fact than most people who don't eat a vegetarian diet. I like to supplement my diet daily with a few teaspoons of ground flax seeds and a B12 vitamin (every couple days). You should check out the vegetarian food pyramid to get a good idea of the amounts of each of the above to stay healthy.How can I maintain a healthy vegetarian diet?
There is this lady called Rose Elliot she has a website if you just type her name in google and she has some lovely veggie recipies and has a few books out that are for healthy veggie meals.

Well u need to stick on a balanced diet even as simple as-

Iron- Jacket potatoe and beans

if you look on the internet through google you will find some great sites full of advice for healthy vegetarians x

good luckHow can I maintain a healthy vegetarian diet?
Peanut Butter, nuts, tofu, and suppliments will help out with the protein. Also, protein powder can be added to almost anything, or taken as a shake.

No comments:

Post a Comment