Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I successfully follow the lacto-vegetarian/vegetarian diet?

I've decided to quit eating meat and move on to plants, fruits, nuts and many other edible thing that was not sourced from an animal (except milk and eggs, though)



Also I want to improve my body without having to deal with excersizes.



Thank you.How can I successfully follow the lacto-vegetarian/vegetarian diet?
It is very easy, just make sure you are getting enough Iron, B12, and Protein. If you are still eating eggs and milk it shouldn't be that difficult. First, start with a multivitamin. Find meat replacements like avocado, I used that in salads and sandwiches. Try veggie burgers. Eat lots of beans in salads, burritos, and whatever. It is very easy if you have fun with it, and you might not even miss the meat!How can I successfully follow the lacto-vegetarian/vegetarian diet?
Go buy the book VEGETABLES ROCK...it has a good basic way to start, great recipes, and lots of info to help you see how you can do this without so much worry.How can I successfully follow the lacto-vegetarian/vegetarian diet?
this site should help. exercise is good for the body even if it's just going for a long walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment