Sunday, February 26, 2012

A healthy vegetarian and vegan diet for starters?

Ok, I vowed to one of my friends that I'd go vegetarian for a week, and vegan the next, to try it out. I know, I could do what ever I want, but I also wanted to do it, because I just REALLY love animals. So, if it isn't too much trouble, would some one please help me start a diet for vegetarian, and then one for vegan?A healthy vegetarian and vegan diet for starters?
So mant things to do- I can only give you normal food ideas, I'm not keen in cow milk and cheese, so if I wrote down "macaroni cheese", I'm referring to soycheese or almond cheese- if you HAVE to use cow cheese, go for it.



Brekky-\oatmeal with soymilk and brown sugar, and applesauce

waffles with banana and maple syrup

yoghurt with granola and blue/black berries

SOMe granola

wholewheat pancakes with fruit puree.

congee ( rice porridge) with poached egg and peanuts



RIce and beans\

pumpkin curried soup

mushroom spinach cheese enchiladas

peanut noodles with crispy tofu

Tofu kebabs with peanut sauce

Lentil , kale and walnut pastry, with port wine sauce

red bean wontons with bean sprouts and water chestnuts

hot and sour noodle soup with lemon grass and fried gluten

huumus and pita

roasted fava bean, chickpea and onion pie, sweet onion relish

pineapple rice with quron kebabs

tempeh lollipops with a sweet chilli sauce, and sticky lemon rice

oatmeal and almond, and soybean pattiess with herbed butter and noodles

fruit salad with yogurt ( soy yoghurt)

fruit puree wit oat toppingA healthy vegetarian and vegan diet for starters?
Your an OMNIVORE. Plants AND meat. Your only depriving your body. Of course, seeing what section im in the thumbs down will be rampant. EAT SOME MEAT. If you dont like the animals being tortured (and most are not) research what companies are humane.

No comments:

Post a Comment