Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can a vegetarian diet turn a man into a feminist?

Does over-consumption of estrogen filled soy mal-nutrition a mind and cause a man to hate other men's masculinity. Are men everywhere threatened by the hightened presence of soy lecithin in packaged foods?Can a vegetarian diet turn a man into a feminist?
I don't eat soy things.



And I am a complete vegetarian.



And not a feminist.
I'm practically a carnivore, and I am a feminist.Can a vegetarian diet turn a man into a feminist?
thats the stupidest thing ive ever hearD
hey thats not right, in India almost 70 % of pop. is veg that does not mean all d men here r femenist.........Can a vegetarian diet turn a man into a feminist?
Could this question be any more ignorant?
I don't think a vegetarian diet will TURN someone into a feminist. Rather, a feminist is just more likely to be a vegetarian.



Most vegetarians are liberal, as well as most feminists.



Also, I'm pretty sure there are more female vegetarians? Not 100% sure on that statistic, but it certainly seems to be true in my everyday life. I guess it's because women need something to hide their despicable personalities under, like a stupid diet.
why do men like you hate other men who want to choose a diet that's different to yours?
You should be more worried about the estrogen in drinking water.
a vegetarian diet will make a man susceptible to getting beat up by a feminist, I can tell you that much.
Your mistaken, eating all that soy would make them into a girlie girl instead of a feminist. :)
Japanese are consuming soy for thousand years.

No comments:

Post a Comment