Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do you get Vitamin-B12 in a vegetarian diet without any supplements/vitamins?

How to get Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 would also be nice to know.How do you get Vitamin-B12 in a vegetarian diet without any supplements/vitamins?
Legumes (beans) for B12How do you get Vitamin-B12 in a vegetarian diet without any supplements/vitamins?
fish, shellfish, milk, eggs, spinach, potatoes, tomato juice, watermellon.How do you get Vitamin-B12 in a vegetarian diet without any supplements/vitamins?
I use the You are What you Eat books and cookbooks. This lady is a nutritionist and she is a whole raw food nut.

But her life changing advise has helped me a bunch.



She has helped me add more nutrient dense foods into my diet and I am healthier as a result.



Check it out you may be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment