Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I ensure that I am keeping a well balanced Vegetarian diet?

Any tips or suggestions?How do I ensure that I am keeping a well balanced Vegetarian diet?
eat a variety of fruits %26amp; vegetables. beans, legumes, nuts, seeds are great for protein. i often add flax meal or wheat germ to yogurts, spaghetti, applesauce, etc. for my daughter %26amp; myself.How do I ensure that I am keeping a well balanced Vegetarian diet?
I'm also a vegetarian. You must make sure you are eating a variety of fruits, nuts grains and vegetables. This site helped me a lot when going Veg.



http://www.annecollins.com/vegetarian-diet-nutrition.htmHow do I ensure that I am keeping a well balanced Vegetarian diet?
Another good website is www.vrg.org
i think that if you want a straight up comprehensive test you should get a blood test/urine test. thats what i had to do! ..... and i found out i had an extremely low red blood cell count (lack of iron) and protein in my urine or something..? hahah yeah..........
  • things to do in nyc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment