Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you feed your pets a vegetarian diet?

No I don't. I have two ferrets, and ferrets are strict carnivores naturally. Our leopard gecko only eats crickets. And the dog eats regular dog food. I might consider switching him to a vegetarian diet, except when I need to get rid of leftovers. My husband the meat eater hates leftovers, and I think throwing meat out is even worse than eating it.Do you feed your pets a vegetarian diet?
no, i can barely afford to feed my family, much the less a special diet for the animals
I feed my pet a vegan diet because he's a rabbit!



Thumper is my bunny. His fave food is raw cabbage! =)Do you feed your pets a vegetarian diet?
No.
no, many animals like meat even though not all people do.

it depends what kind of pets your talking about though.

my cat %26amp; dog eat regular pet food, but we also give them table scraps of whatever we're eating. my ferret on the other hand only eats meat. whatever animal your talking about, make sure they get the nutrition and protein they need. dont make they be vegetarian just if you are.Do you feed your pets a vegetarian diet?
Not to my cats, but to my dog, yes. Dogs are perfectly alright with a vegetarian diet.

For more information, take a look at:

http://www.vegsoc.org/info/dogfood1.html
No, my dog eats mostly meat, and some vegetables.
No, I have a cat, and he has meat, although I am particular about what he has. I use an ethical company's cat food called Burns, which only use free-range chickens and the food is holistic. I have friends who have happy healthy dogs who are vegetarian!
No we tried , but he only likes meat:(
I have answered this question several times. Yes, I did. My cat was an All American Blue Tabby Persian who lived to be a healthy 17. There are excellent vegetarian foods for cats as well as dogs at the pet shops.
My pet is a German Shepherd dog of six years age weighing 38 kilograms, with excellent growth and health. So far he has never been taken to vet for treatment of any illness.He has been raised on pure vegetarian diet since the time he was 10 weeks old.

*
nope. im a veg and my four cats still eat meat. i cant make them stop because i believe in them having their own decision even if they are cats! =)
My cats do not do well on veggies, so no I do not.



Felines are carnivores.
rabbits = vegetarians so yes!



also i think cabbage is dangerous for rabbits.
  • alpinestars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment