Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I maintain a healthy vegetarian diet?

Like what are some specific examples of things I should eat each day to stay healthy without meat?



Thanks for the help =]How can I maintain a healthy vegetarian diet?
eat salads...How can I maintain a healthy vegetarian diet?
My friend has been a food combining vegan for over 30 years ,no eggs, no dairy of any kind, either. Just plants.



Rice, beans, legumes, leafy greens, raw and cooked in variety.



You can get her book "Diet For A New Age" at her web site Spice-Of-Life.com



Add the www and type it into your browser. Don't forget the hyphens or you won't get her site.



You can e mail her for questions.How can I maintain a healthy vegetarian diet?
If you are new to the vegetarian diet it is very important to educate yourself, especially if you are wanting to continue it the rest of your life. Good rule of thumb eat what mother nature provides. You need to also learn what complete proteins are. Beans+ brown rice=complete protein.



Check out your local library for good books and there are vegetarian websites too.
Getting the protein you need on a vegetarian and, especially, vegan diet is difficult. I recommend you see a nutritionist to put together a meal plan for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment