Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the benefit of having a vegan or vegetarian diet opposed to the average americans?

I'm just curious as to how having a vegan or vegetarian diet has affected you in a positive way.Do you think others should follow a vegan/vegetarian diet?...why or why not?What's the benefit of having a vegan or vegetarian diet opposed to the average americans?
lower cholesterol, higher energy %26amp; duration during the day, elimination of 'free radicals' and carcinogens and steroids. Also helps clear the system of pollutants and chemicals. I have definitely benefited from having a higher vegetable/fruit intake. I'm not a complete vegan (I just LOVE a good burger) but I have cut way back. Its also been beneficial to my pocketbook as I have cut back on my grocery bill by not buying as much meat.What's the benefit of having a vegan or vegetarian diet opposed to the average americans?
Well that is a start, because it is late at night, I am going to leave you with a short answer.



there are many factors positive involved eating a vegetarian or vegan diet -



*you are better to your body,. - less stress on it, less medical problems

*you are being kinder to animals. - karma, if you want to have love, you need to give love

*you are better to the environment - it takes a lot more resources to feed animals grains and than kill them and than eat them



If you have any questions or want facts on my above statements - email meWhat's the benefit of having a vegan or vegetarian diet opposed to the average americans?
vegetarians are usually thinner than carnivore people
  • chocolate fondue
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment