Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Switching from vegetarian diet to omnivore, what should I be aware of in terms of health?

I have been vegetarian for 2 years and now feels the need to include meat in my diet again.



All I'd like to know is whether incorporating meat into my diet will cause me to become sick for any amount of time. Do I need to slowly increase my intake? Should I include only white meats first?



Don't bother trying to argue or telling me why I should stay vegetarian; it's a waste of time.Switching from vegetarian diet to omnivore, what should I be aware of in terms of health?
Well, a friend of mine was vegetarian for a while and she had pepperoni on a pizza to incorporate meat back into her diet. She said that after eating it, she got really sick, something similar to food poisoning. I'm not sure if you'll get sick for sure, but I'd be careful and not start eating red meat right away. Try a little bit of chicken or another milder meat first! Personally, I'd stay vegetarian since it's a healthier and cruelty free life choice, but if you want to go back, it's your choice. Best of luck to you!Switching from vegetarian diet to omnivore, what should I be aware of in terms of health?
they may tell you in detail what you should do :)



www.effective-diets.com
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment