Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is an example of a weekly balanced vegetarian diet for a 15 year old male teenager?

I want to eat healthily but I need to know what a balanced vegetarian diet for a person my age looks like.What is an example of a weekly balanced vegetarian diet for a 15 year old male teenager?
breakfast- fruit, or toast or cereal with soy milk

lunch- salad, sandwich or fruit

dinner- curry, stir fry, pasta, vegetables, tofu

snacks- nuts, fruit, veggisWhat is an example of a weekly balanced vegetarian diet for a 15 year old male teenager?
I'm 17 and I'm pretty good with eating a balanced 'diet' I guess.

I've been a vegitarian fir over 4 years now. Mostly I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, but I love 'burgers' and'riibs'

There's a vegitarian/vegan food brand called Morningstar and they make bomb-doggity veggie food. Burger patties ribs bacon sausage burritos pizza pot pies. Pretty much everything. I always eat those. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment