Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are the 7 most asked questions on being a vegetarian or vegan or Raw diet?

I.E Is a vegan diet better than a vegetarian Diet?

How do i cook vegetarian, Vegan

What are some good Vegan or Vegetarian recipes?

What supplements must I use for children?

What are your really pressing questions?What are the 7 most asked questions on being a vegetarian or vegan or Raw diet?
1. How do I get protein on a vegetarian/vegan diet?



2. How can I become a vegetarian if I still live at home and my mom/dad/parent(s) won't let me?



3. Will becoming a vegetarian help me lose weight?



4. Can I eat chicken/fish and still be a vegetarian?



5. What's the difference between being a vegetarian and a vegan?



6. Can I eat eggs if I'm on a vegetarian diet?



7. Can I eat animal crackers/cookies if I'm a vegan?



8. Can I eat sugar if I'm a vegan?



9. Can I eat Jell-O if I'm a vegan/vegetarian



10. What is gelatin?



11. How are bones used in processing sugar?
What DO you eat?



Where do you get your protein?

(this one makes me grit my teeth)



Where do you get your iron?

(see above)



Where do you get your calcium

(vegan version of where do you get you protein, like all humans were suffering osteoporosis before we started farming cows for their milk...duh!)



Why do you care about being vegetarian when there are starving children in Africa (and this is connected, how?)



Do you know that animals die to grow the foods that you eat? (yes, and I also know that a cow eats more than I do and that MORE animals are killed to grow the grain that the cows eat, so I'm still responsible for less deaths)



Don't you just want to try a piece of this burger/chicken sandwich/bacon sandwich etc?What are the 7 most asked questions on being a vegetarian or vegan or Raw diet?
(Said in "derp" voice)

1. How do I vegetarian?

2. Where you get protein/iron/insert nutrient here?

3. Why you no eat meat?

4. What you eat now?

5. You can still meat it up?

6. Why you stupid? Human no eat vegetables only.

7. If I'm vegetarian, can I eat fish?

Bonus round:
1. Can vegans breastfeed?
2. Is it vegan to swallow?
What about protein/calcium/iron?



Does a vegetarian eat fish?



You don't know what you're missing. (I know its not technically a question, but I do find it amusing, seeing as the vast majority of vegans or vegetarians have eaten meat in the past so know EXACTLY what they're ''missing'').



If you like animals so much why do you eat their food?



Why is it OK to eat plants but not OK to eat animals? (Anyone who says this I instantly think is stupid, I can't help it).What are the 7 most asked questions on being a vegetarian or vegan or Raw diet?
This is going to be fun...people always ask me:



How do you get your protein?

What DO you eat?

How do you get your calcium?

Is fish ok?

Why no dairy?

Why did you decide to do that?

How do I get started?
hehe:



http://www.thisdishisvegetarian.com/2011鈥?/a>



The ones I personally get is why the hell would I become vegan, about protein, if I'm crazy, and if I only eat salad.
But what do you EAT?

Where do you get protein? (omg)

WHy?
How long?
Do you eat bread?
You won't mind a little bit of meat will you?


that's about it. 7 seems excessive.
  • minn kota
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment