Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How many people take up a vegetarian diet using just the advice found in this forum?

My son's been a vegetarian for about 6 months now, but he got some books and researched the diet. How many people take up a vegetarian diet using just the advice found in this forum?
Your son is doing the right thing.



Twenty years ago when I went veg, the web didn't exist in the manner it does today. There is a lot of good information out here for veggies, but there is also a lot of bad information.



Learn from the books, and that will teach one to wade through the internet muck.



I tell my students it is the same for every subject they may want to research.
From reading some of the questions and answers I'm afraid some of them have. The internet and forums like this are good if you know your stuff already. I'd say 10 to 20% of what you can find on this forum is inaccurate to deliberately misleading. How many people take up a vegetarian diet using just the advice found in this forum?
i never do if being told about this, but i do if i believe it would help me give a good health always. above all, i know how to decide for myself without being told to do this and to do that...that's about food.
That is a scary thought since many of the group seem 12 years old??!!!

Good for your son!How many people take up a vegetarian diet using just the advice found in this forum?
I hope nobody as there seems to be a lot of people out here that seem to think that a balanced vegetarian diet is simply cutting out meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment