Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How to start a vegetarian diet for a teen?

I have been doing some search on vegetarian diet and it seems like a veg diet is a great way to because I have lots of health problems.I was wondering...What are some food some foods that have vitamin e,c and all the other things I need?What are some other things I need u think I need to know about a vegetarian diet? thanks :)How to start a vegetarian diet for a teen?
Start by eliminating red meat. Then pork and poultry. Then fish and seafood (It should take from 6 months to 1 year).

Eat lots of different vegetables and different kinds of beand and peas (best protein source). Do not give up eggs, milk and dairy produtcs (at leas not in the near future).

Eat lots of rice and pasta. Lots of different fruits.

Try giving up fried foods and sodas, drink more water and fruit juice.

In 6 months you'll feel reborn :)
I would see a nutritionist. Nobody here is qualified to advise on health problems. Take a look at the vegetarian food pyramid online though : )



There are literally thousands of foods I can list with various vitamins but you need more then just vitamins to be healthy. Get the book Vegetables Rock!...it's designed for teens nd has nutrition info and recipes.How to start a vegetarian diet for a teen?
just by starting eating vegetables
apples, oranges, bananas, pineapplesHow to start a vegetarian diet for a teen?
STOP EATTING
  • live meeting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment