Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can a vegetarian diet affect someone with Asberger's Syndrome?

My son who is 17 has decided to start being a vegetarian and I would like to know if this could effect him since he has Asberger's and if this is a good idea for him.I do understand that this kind of diet is ok but are there any problems for someone like this.

Please be serious and respectful toward this question.How can a vegetarian diet affect someone with Asberger's Syndrome?
Removing meat and also gluten from a diet can actually probably help with things like Aspergers, as I know that some autistic kids who are vegan and don't eat gluten and have been helped a lot by it.How can a vegetarian diet affect someone with Asberger's Syndrome?
Talk to his doctor about it and make sure that all will be ok. I'm sure that it will be fine, but here might be some foods that he will need to eat more of so that he stays healthy. Good luck!How can a vegetarian diet affect someone with Asberger's Syndrome?
My brother has Aspergers, and he is a vegetarian. if anything it might even help, with moods and such. A good diet always helps everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment