Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a good vegetarian diet for my cross training and running?

I'm six foot three inch, 235 pounds and I've gained about ten pounds of muscle mass from January but I've recently began an exclusive vegetarian diet. I need to replace the chicken and fish that were in the diet, looking for about three thousand calories a day. Any suggestions would be very helpful, many thanks in advance.What is a good vegetarian diet for my cross training and running?
You'll need iron for running that beets.. eat some raw ones regular also spinach and beet tops too. Eat more fruit than veggies. Fruit is what really replaces meat. don't forget nuts,

seeds, grains, cereals, beans.

Fake meat recipe from Burker King:

14oz Canned pumpkin, add in Soya sauce, oatmeal, wheatgerm and mix together.. you can form into balls or make patties and even sausages with the mixture. For fake

Sausages there is an additional step roll in cornmeal or gelatin unless U want skinless sausages then U don't need to do the additional step. Cook the fake meat item in oil. If you use the balls in spagetti better taste if U dip them in oil they don't need to be precooked as the water will cook them with the spagetti!

Oh U won't see me here much due to too many violations so

to contact me go to Goody2shoes2@freespeech.com

I'd rather put up with other crap than violations! I might just do my Own Yahoo like service there on freespeech.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment